“I cut through the clutter of conflicting health information (that, let's face it, is totally confusing, unmotivating and unsustainable) and deliver a way of approaching health that you not only can do, but you want to do.”
FOOD + MOVEMENT ®
Maximize body and mind with nutrition and exercise
I help companies just like yours redefine a healthy workplace and a healthy workforce. Because work is part of life and health is a lifestyle, not a quick fix. Supporting a healthy workforce requires an approach more targeted, evidence-based, well-rounded and engaging than adding whole grain chips to the vending machine. My nutritional and fitness programs educate, inspire and engage professionals to build healthy bodies and resilient minds. And that makes for better business...and better lives.
SUPPORT THE BODY
ENGAGE THE MIND
Expert in fitness. Expert in nutrition. Expert in business.
Let's look at health in a more comprehensive way. I bring insights and approaches from several key disciplines to support optimal wellness and well-being.
We really have made the most simple, natural act in the world too complicated. Let me help you see the wonderful world of nutrition as your friend and not as your foe.
Most people thing of exercise as penance for losing weight or looking buff. But fitness is health: supporting circulation, reducing chronic disease and building the strength and vitality to live a full life.
How I do it
I help over-booked, over-tired, over-everything professionals fall in love with good food and healthy movement. My programs deliver the facts and turn up the fun.
Don't let the yoga pants fool you. I know my science and I walk my talk.
- Dietetic Internship Program — Rutgers University, MNT and Community Nutrition
- MS — Montclair Stat University, Nutrition & Food Science (4.0 GPA)
- BA — Pennsylvania State University, Advertising/PR
- 300-hr Laughing Lotus Registered Yoga Teacher
- Fly & Release Aerial Yoga Teacher Training
- 200-hr Dharma Yoga Center Registered Yoga Teacher
- Fitness OnBoard SUP Fitness
- World Paddle Association Level 1
- Bliss Paddle Yoga SUP Yoga
- CKO Kickboxing
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- NJ Chapter
- Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs
- Dietitians in Business and Communications
- Chamber of Commerce
- Jersey Shore
- Holmdel Chamber
- Eatontown Industrial Park Association
- New Jersey Business & Industry Association
- American Dairy Association North East
- American Heart Association of NJ
- NJ Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
Destress Your Office — 10 Habits That Work
Frustrated that most health behaviors don't stick? These ten doable tips feel so good, people love to repeat them.
Let's start the conversation
Want to make nutrition and fitness a clear fit for your organization?
Let's talk about a program built just for you.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.