JOIN MANDY FOR FREE LIVE ONLINE FITNESS & YOGA CLASSES
With gyms and studios closing indefinitely due to Coronavirus, many of us still want to get our fitness time in. It's great for mental health and immunity in addition to our physical health.
Join fitness & yoga instructor Mandy Enright for FREE Live Online classes during Coronavirus Quarantine. Mandy will lead daily 30-minute sessions of fitness & yoga via Zoom.
Classes will be combination of HIIT (high intensity interval training), Bootcamp, and Circuit Training. Participants are encouraged to bring their own props to challenge themselves - weights, resistance bands, etc.
To keep the classes dynamic & challenging, I will be incorporating the following props each day. Have these available for class:
Mondays: NOTHING - bodyweight only
Tuesdays: Free Weights (can also use water bottles, cans, gallon jugs, etc. Can also use Kettlebells or Resistance Bands)
Wednesdays: A Chair (or milk crate or box - make sure it is something that can support your weight)
Thursdays: Medicine Ball (or a basketball, soccer ball, volleyball, even a yoga block can work - must be something that can support your weight. You can also use NOTHING and make it a bodyweight only workout)
Fridays: FUN PROP FRIDAYS!
Learn how to use items around your home as workout equipment. Each week we'll be using a new prop - from furniture, to foundational structures, to even the people in your home.
Classes will be primarily vinyasa flow, with restorative yoga on Fridays. Participants are encouraged to use a mat and bring their own props for support - blocks, blankets, yoga straps, bolsters.
Monday - Thursday: Vinyasa Flow
Friday: Restorative Yoga
Unwind for the week with a restorative yoga class. Grab blankets, pillows, cushions, or anything else you have at home to prop yourself up for the ultimate bliss. Check out DIY Yoga Props for how to make some of your own props.
Recommended Restorative Yoga Props:
- 3-5 blankets
- 2-4 yoga blocks (rolled up beach towels or textbooks also work!)
- 1-2 bolsters (pillows or couch cushions are great too!)
- 3-4 eye pillows (fill socks up with dried rice to DIY!)
- A Wall
HOW ONLINE CLASSES WORK
- Sign up for a FITNESS and/or YOGA class and select your desired date and class time
- You will receive a confirmation email along with a link to the class
- To use ZOOM:
- If you are viewing from a desktop/laptop computer, simply go to the link provided in your confirmation email
- If you are viewing from a smartphone or tablet, you will need to download the ZOOM app
- Place your computer or device in a place where you can both listen and view the session
- If you have the option of projecting video to a TV (such as through AirPlay), this is highly recommended for easy viewing
- All participants will be automatically muted. It is up to you if you choose to have your camera on – I'd love to see your smiling face, but not required (FYI - only my screen appears on the playback recoding)
- Show up ready to have fun! BYO props, and have a towel and water bottle ready for when you sweat!
- Because of copyright issues, I won't be able to share music online, but you can make your own playlists to get yourself motivated!
- Miss a class? Don't sweat it! Registered participants will receive a recording of the class to watch and do on their own time - or repeat a favorite class over the weekend!
ONGOING SCHEDULE STARTING WEEK OF 3/23:
FITNESS: Daily 9-9:30am EST (reserve your FITNESS class spot here)
YOGA: Daily 9:30-10am EST (reserve your YOGA class spot here)